One of the most Competitive, enthusiastic and diversified Dragon Boat paddling teams in Arizona is the ARIZONA DRAGON RIDERS team. Starting in 2008, we have gone from a few interested paddlers to the largest dragon boat team in Arizona. We are very proud of our achievements and the hard work of many people connected with the club has led to race success.
AZ Dragon Riders Fees
- Established in Spring of 2008.
- Currently is the fastest growing Dragon Boat club in Arizona.
- Holds three practice sessions per week all year round at the Tempe Town Lake. Practices are scheduled for every Monday/Thursday from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM and every Saturday morning from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM. Guests and new paddlers are always welcome.
- Riders's practices are generally open to paddlers of all teams & guests. Seats in the boat maybe more limited as we gear up for races.
- The Riders love Chinook paddles and Chinook is our 2015 Bronze Sponsor.
- Much thanks to EVO Aquatic LLC and Denny's restaurant in Tempe to be our sponsors for the Riders at the AZDBA's 12th Anniversary Dragon Boat festival in Tempe. Arizona.